FAO PETE

In news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, DanTXD decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Heh, I'm half tempted to put a wardrobe in the back of the Sierra...

Reply to
Pete M

And get 4 fat people in as well :)

Reply to
DanTXD

I'll volunteer my services as a fat person.

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Georgian? With nice decorative detail work on the doors, and some gold leaf needing a little restoration?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

"Sleeker GT Phwoar" fired an arrow with the following message attatched all the way to uk.cars.rec.modifications:

And..... A shrubbery!

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

A Shrubbery.....

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

i dont own a turbo nova ............ yet

got a N/A 2l 16v nova and a C20LET still in car to transplant over the winter :)

Reply to
Rob

In news:8L7ed.83$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net, Rob decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

There's a surprise.

Ah, just chuck a V8 in.

Reply to
Pete M

Or just pretend to.

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Possibly sold, yey!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 - But soon a fancy T28!1998 Audi A4 - For Sale

Reply to
Chet

nEve watced monnty python and the holy grail? 2we are the nights who say.... NI"

i',m pissed

Reply to
REMUS

Shut up, or you'll get the holy hand grenade.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar