More ebay temptation........

I would seriously love to have that thing to turn up places in!!!

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

You dint get that tempted you went and nicked it did u?

Reply to
robert

LOL! It's quite a distinctive vehicle - would have thought it'd be quite easy for police to spot if it got nicked!

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

you're a bit of an ebay dreamer aren't you?

Reply to
Theo

Yep :-)

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

In article , snipped-for-privacy@WithThanks.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Only if it passes PC gatso while speeding, and then they will just send the registered keeper a ticket to rub salt into the already open wound.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar