Fast estate cars for small money.

Indeed I've noticed that our Verso is very effecient on the motorway.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Shame the interior looks like a cheap Dixon's hi-fi circa 1995....

Reply to
SteveH

Not on the T-spirit, but those cost £££££s.

Reply to
Steve Firth

erm

Tim S Kemp

Yes, but that was designed in 1982, not 2005.

Reply to
SteveH

Yeuch! My eyes!

Reply to
DervMan

People in glass houses:

How many diary milk boxes did it take to make that?

Reply to
SteveH

Just found the Verso dash - same as the one I had on hire for a month:

SteveH

Yep, same as ours.

Everything works, nothing's dropped off. Even the horrible silver paint.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I had problems getting the cubby on top of the dash to close properly sometimes. Can't fault the way it all works, it's just that cheap hifi look to it that puts me off.

Reply to
SteveH

And yet you drive a 75 and a passat, unexciting to say the least in terms of instrument panels.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Unexciting is better than Matsui ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Snap!

Reply to
PC Paul

I rest my case.

Reply to
SteveH

But that's a JVC. And therefore semi-respectable.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Low-end JVC are made by the same shower of s**te that make Matsui / Saisho stuff.

Reply to
SteveH

Get a clue.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Oh, I don't know.. the silver plastic, the blue backlighting.

There's definately something there.

Reply to
Pete M

I've got one of those and I quite like it. Sounds ok for what it is.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Slow day at the office dude?