Ford Fair Track Pictures

Ford Fair, 7 August, Silverstone International Circuit.

The guy behind me was an absolute nutter. He came up my inside at Luffield, sideways, nearly punting me off the track. Had a little word with the marshalls about that!

Going at it, I think that's Abbey...

C'mon Dojj, where are your pictures?

Reply to
DervMan

there is also a 60 odd meg video of the session if someone wants to put it up somewehre? lots of dash board and wiper though, the camera moved when i set off :( still fun to guess how many times i change up and down gears going round silverstone :)

Reply to
dojj

but you went out with the nutter in the 600 bhp fiesta with cossie running gear :) damn :)

Reply to
dojj

Yes, he kept getting in my way...

Every bloody corner, there he is, wanting to overtake _again_, heh.

Reply to
DervMan

I have the space...

Reply to
DervMan

tell me more :) via email if you like

Reply to
dojj

What's your email address, or better yet, email me at snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com :)

As I understand, I have effectively unlimited space.

Of course, that's not true, but my site is hosted along with the other family websites and it's fast, big and not at all like the Ka.

Reply to
DervMan

i already have your email address mate ;)

Reply to
dojj