FRO: SteveH and other Italian car loving oddballs ;)

Our first race this year is at Rockingham, 28th/29th April and I've just been given the list of support races:

Alfa Romeo Championship

Fiat Racing Challenge
plus some Minis and saloons.

You know you want to ;)

Reply to
Abo

I possibly do, but geography stands in my way.

Reply to
SteveH

Have you ever considered living somewhere less Welsh? :P

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Don't be silly, anywhere else he would be seen as a Pikey. How many cars on the drive and a bike too. At least local to him, he is seen as upperclass because nobody has jacked up the 75 and stolen the breeze blocks yet.

Reply to
Elder

Oh well then, you can't be Pikey, a pikey would have called it an Estate.

Reply to
Elder

It's a high quality executive development in a popular Cardiff commuter belt town.

HTH.

:-P

Reply to
SteveH

In the old days it would have been called a Sink Estate then.

Reply to
Elder

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, Elder wittered on forthwith;

Sounds to me like they're building a Welsh Skelmersdale but getting Steve to pay for it :-p

Pikeys, eh?

Ang on, Cardiff commuter belt?? Last time I was in Cardiff it was shut.

Reply to
Pete M

Paid for it out of the profits made in the shit hole that's Milton Keynes.

Aye, that was planned.

There were Scousers on the loose that day.

And we all know what Scousers are like on Cup Final day.

Reply to
SteveH

Winners, again.

Reply to
Pete M

Still a few to win to catch us, though. You won't be doing it this season, either ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

You're probably right about this year, but you need to check your history if you're gonna say Man U have won more than the mighty LFC.

Those 5 gold stars are there for a reason y'know, the same reason we have some silverware you'll never have :-p

Reply to
Pete M

This is true, but that's all history, whereas we're still in the running for a 2nd illustrious treble. Which no-one else has ever done :-P

You might, one day, add a Premiership title to the past glories.

But only when you get rid of Beneathus and his assortment of Carlos Kickaballs.

Oh, you mean the replica / fake one because Real have the only real one?

Reply to
SteveH

Nope. It would of been called a farm.

Fraser