Gauges are fitted, but not wired/plumbed yet.

Ended up buying a different gauge pod, the one that Tweaks sold me was just getting more and more butchered, and still looking less likely to fit.

Ended up getting a "Pro Gauge" one from local chavvy emporium. I know the guages who run it, and asked if I just pop out to the car with the pod to test for fit, and some cans of grey spray to find a close enough match to the vinyl.

The pod almost fitted like a glove straight off, and needed minimal trimming, and with all three being inline, not sticking out, they were easier to get into the space I had.

And I was suprised to find that Hycote Rover Hurricane Grey was a perfect if a a little glossy match to the vinyl.

Going to look at what I need to dismantle/break to get the illumination wiring and boost plumbing in, and maybe if I'm lucky fit the sensors for the oil temp and boost.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Your website needs updating :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Why? I'm still a nut for the old Skodas, just can't find room or time to own one. Now it could do with some more content, but I'll sort that once I sort myself another Skoda.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

What's that got to do with the Gauges muppet ;)

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Sorry am i, filling this thread and distracting concentration from all the other replies? ;)

Reply to
DanTXD