Not usre about the colour but

"SAAB 9000 Aero 2.3 16V Turbo Manual, P reg. 87000 miles, full Aero spec, electric sports=20 leather, CD multiplay, aircon, airbag, 16 deep alloys etc, with full=20 history & bills, proper car, px welcome. =A32,499."

Can't help thinking, at that price, something isn't right. Wish I had a=20 better photo.

Can't help wondering, should I wait until I sell the Celica, or is this=20 the one I should jump at and snap someones arm off to get. Would need to=20 borrow all the money in advance, rather than some to top up what the=20 Celica would fetch.

I can see it isn't black or silver, but is is blue? Pity I can't see=20 what colour the leather is, Black or Grey is the preference, but at=20 those miles I suppose I shoouldn't be fussy.=20

Will need to ring and arrange I guess.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Can't help thinking, at that price, something isn't right. Wish I had a better photo.

Can't help wondering, should I wait until I sell the Celica, or is this the one I should jump at and snap someones arm off to get. Would need to borrow all the money in advance, rather than some to top up what the Celica would fetch.

I can see it isn't black or silver, but is is blue? Pity I can't see what colour the leather is, Black or Grey is the preference, but at those miles I suppose I shoouldn't be fussy.

Will need to ring and arrange I guess.

Reply to
DanTXD

Sort of a slate blue rather than the real dark blue. Bit bluer than grey.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I quite like that colour, FWIW.

On a side note, have you ever considered a career in the colour naming department of Dulux?

Reply to
conkersack

It sold anyway. Hmm, paint naming. That could be fun. How long before I could get Snozberry on shelf as a colour option do you reckon.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Dunno, but I'd buy it on name alone.

Reply to
conkersack

My red portico colour out the front of our house is called "Baboons Bum Red". I shit you not.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Yeah, but you Aussies are just weird.