got the gauges wired and the boost gauge plumbed.

Yeah Martyn (K1an0)on the GT4 club makes nice simple plumbing parts ones=20 and sells them through the club. His are the striaght line ones, rather=20 than the T piece ones though. You need to disconnect it to adjust, but=20 they are less prone to jamming, and don't need the tiny bleed hole that=20 the T-piece ones need on the out put side of the controller.

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Mine was a straight-line one *with* the teeny bleed hole. It never jammed or did anything wierd in ~2years, except for sticking open once about a week after I'd fitted it - because it found some gunk in one of it's pipes :) A quick clean with some WD40 sorted it.

Reply to
Nom

Go to Festo and save yourself even more.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Festo?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Company that makes high pressure hoses/valves/solenoids etc. They are international as far as I know. Try looking in the white pages for them. They do a really great valve with a spring for a bleed valve. I had one on my Skyline. Cost 4/5ths of f*ck all.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I shall look them up. Normally look at people like RSS components. But the MBC is dead simple. Essentially a plumbers T piece, 2 barb ends, a third barb end cut down and tapped, a bolt and locknut, a bicycle ballbearing and a biro spring.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

The Difference is about =A31 on the price and =A33 on the postage. Without= =20 looking at the maplin one, can't say for certain but probably the same=20 one. + Maplin price includes VAT.

--=20 Carl Robson "Sorry Sir the meatballs are orf" (The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)

Sleeker GT Phwoar

The Maplin one should be OK - I posted the link to the CT15 'coz it was the first example of the right thing Google found, not because it's the

*only* one...

Mine has no brand name, though there was something screen printed on the handle - long gone, and came from a tool shop in either Glasgow or Manchester IIRC; it's still going strong 20+ years and tens of thousands of crimps later :)

Alistair J Murray

I'll try to nip into Maplin and see what theirs is.