partfinder.net auto parts

has anyone tried partfinder.net in the uk to find car part and what was the response.

Reply to
afact

Never used partfinder.net myself, but I've used 247spares.co.uk (a similar site) a few times to get parts - sometimes really obscure parts such as engines for forklift trucks. 90% of the time I've had a response within 24 hours from a breaker, who is able to send the part to me for (usually) a very good price.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Tucker