Hahahaa whats wrong with me?

I now have 4 19's

  1. 1992 1.8 16v, 4dr, standard, soon to me a 2.0 16v chargecooled, water injected beastie :)

  1. 1993 1.8 16v, 4dr, currently turbocharged, gay colour

  2. 1994 1.4 8v, 4dr, RSi, 16v interior

  1. 1995 1.4 8v, bacarra, leather and all electric.

19's running: 0 :)
Reply to
Chet

So awesome :) All gonna be chopped together to build one then?

Reply to
DanTXD

No.2 will be chopped to donate its goodies (turbo, manifold, brakes, suspension) to no. 1. No. 4 will be donating its leather. No. 3 may get the old leather from no.2 or it may go into no. 4. Very complicated :)

Reply to
Chet

Maybe it is some kind of illness?

I keep buying fr*nch cars insisting to myself "this one will be different"

We should statrt "French shitboxes anonimous" mate ;o)

PS still no news on dale ( leery alfa romeo demo car) or the company in notts. short of turning up on the dorrstep i'm out of ideas.

- Brilliant CF fabricators. Mason

Reply to
Mason

See retro-renault ;) Think i have no.4 sold, woohoo

Bastards, losin faith in gettin money or a bonnet now :(

So i believe but i don't have the money to get one, not till i pay off this loan anyway :(

Bastards

Reply to
Chet

I've got another one you can add to the collection if you like :) leather and stuff phase one

Reply to
dojj

16v? I just got rid of no. 4 today, i sold a bloke the alloys off it for what the car cost me and gave him the car minus the bits i wanted (leather, 16v bonnet, leccy mirrors and bits)

I guess theres an opening then...mail me please, reply address is valid :)

Reply to
Chet