How's your year been then ?

Burgerman - get your coat, you've pulled.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Thats twice today...

Reply to
Burgerman

Take It Up The Arse.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Bollocks. Might of jinxed it. 2008 might suck already.

Reply to
Iridium

Fingers crossed here dude.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

ta :-) Hey, it might be nothing...

Reply to
Iridium

Hold it together fella, you've done it before. It's all good. You can't have a car that wants to kill you, and let disease nick it's job.

Reply to
Elder

Cheers dude :-) Although there was a distinct air of "If it has come back, there's probably nothing else left we can do..." - which was a bit of a downer on my day if I'm honest. Still, there's actually a reasonable chance that's it's nothing so here's hoping. My important work on this earth is not yet complete ;-)

Reply to
Iridium