I like these

That Toyota Majesta, despite the name, is bad-ass.

And I quite like that Crown Estate an' all. I'd have it in pearlescent white though.

Reply to
conkersack

Lovely set of rims on that E65. And the Majesta... *so* wrong yet *so* right :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

See, I'm sure about the Aristo/GS300 those look good, but when I see them standard, they look just wrong and a half arsed attempt. LS400/Celsior looks nice, slabby and "potent" While the IS/RS200/300 look like sport saloons in the smaller 3 series/190 cosworth vein. Even the Soarer looks OK in the flesh. But too understated for what it can do, a little modern compared to the MK3 Supra, but a little bland compared to the MK4, but basically it works.

The GS is supposed to be a sports saloon, I imagine a 5 series/C class target but doesn't quite make it even in the later turbo and 400 forms. there is too much of the Soarer DNA in a car that isn't much smaller than an LS.

Reply to
Elder

This what it is all about.

shame their gallery appears fubar'd