i like this!

but 22k!!!

nice though

Reply to
Vamp

HFM!?

That's taking the piss more than a bit. It's only a Mini.

Reply to
SteveH

Rather have one of these

for £21k, it'll leave the Mini for dead that's for sure.

Reply to
Me

know what you mean!

i like the new mini, we had one at work, copper S with half leather with the white stripes on the bonnet white roof and 18's and we sold it to trade for £12k! ok so it was only a year old and had 12k on the clock but there so exspensive for what they are!

still if you want a car and don't want to lose to much money, buying a well spec'd out mini isn't a bad pick! buying an E36 BMW 328 on the other hand

*cough* anyway
Reply to
Vamp

But will it help you sell more houses?

Reply to
Tom Robinson

I've driven one of those. Savagely fast.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Someone wants to have a word with you Steve:

Carl Gibbs

But it looks like a pile of shit.

Reply to
Steve Firth

That's true, but for that kind of money, no other (new) car comes close performance wise.

Reply to
Me

Really?

How about a Subaru Impreza 2.5 WRX SL?

Reply to
SteveH

You mean like the one he was referring to? YTC :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

Ahhh, yeah.

This, everyone, is why you should selectively snip and leave in relevent content.

Reply to
SteveH

Or just group messages by thread :)

Reply to
DanTXD

They are, but I can't be arsed re-reading old posts just because too much context has been snipped.

Reply to
SteveH

And within seconds you can look like a chav loser.

Reply to
Steve Firth

The context was a URL, so it wouldn't have helped you much. If you're too lazy to look up, you're too lazy to look something up.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Evo IX.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Do you ever stop moaning/criticising? I pity your wife if you have one!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Awww diddums, Got a chavmobile have we?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Could be worse, could have a big yank 4x4 and be a wannabe drug dealing rapper...

Reply to
DanTXD