I like this..

this one goes out to big steveh - your mother is a great ride MILF it to the max!

To the tune of "Jump around" by House of Pain:

Back it up back it in Right up to the tail fin I came to win Battle me with your spin I got the roof rack up Punk you'd better back up This bitch is gonna roll and the radiator's packed up Belt up, stand up, come on! Come on, you can't catch up If your radiator's bleeding rev it to the ceiling Mine is a torque fest, I got nitrous in the trunk Yo, I'll bust you when I fly (by) And then my zorst pipe's blown Rev it, burn it Now she needs a jumpin And I got more rhymes than there's oil in my sump(in) Donuts bunnyhop Sure 'nuff I got props from the Halfords on the Hill Community wardens and the cops

My wing mirror's brown (2x) So get out your seats and jump around Jump around (3x) Jump start Jump start and get down. Jump (18x) I'll shift the gears like Jeremy Clarkson If your girl steps up, I'm smacking the ho Word to your moms I came to spin wheels I got more rhymes than the Ken Livingstone's got eels And just like the Prodigal Son I've returned You can see thatt the rim of the tailpipe's really burned Cause I got nitrous and you ain't got optimax So if you come to battle me you better know your facts But if you don't you're a fool, cause I duel to the death Try and do me I'll overtake you on the left I gots the skill, even though it's illegal Cause when I floor the escort I soar like an eagle

Reply to
granada_turbo

stop right there! for a start stevie boy is an old git so his mum is defo no go ground! (no offence steve) so no only does it make you a pretty low and sad spammer it also makes you a sick granny shagger! both of which aint cool! ah well only 4 more weeks before your back to school and in bed by 9 eh

Reply to
Vamp

Maybe he likes 70 year olds.......

Reply to
SteveH

I'm 29 years old.... a little bit old to be hanging around schools don't you think Mr Vamp?

Anyway - keep this between me and SteveH - we've got an old score to settle, ever since he rear-ended my Citroen Picasso.

Now... let's play by the law of the rhyme... what you got > Vamp wrote:

Reply to
Turbo Turban