I think I'll sell the Supra

As in, sell it. I reckon £600 should be about right.

MOT October, Tax ends this month. Too many cars, the Supra smokes a little when cold, but I haven't missed it whilst not using it much over the past month. Generally, I fret about the condition, but then I find out everyone else's is worse than mine.

It is a bit pink right now though, needs a wash & polish again!

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Would you accept part exchange for a 1989 1.9 8v BX GTi?

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

LOL

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Good car, that. Features the original flip-front stereo - the precursor to the Kenwood Mask - and the factory single wiper conversion :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

if i had cash and it was grey with 17" five spokes i'd be tempted :)

Reply to
Vamp

Normally I would, but I'd have to be taking it to sell right away. It's /that/ colour. Every car I have that colour, turns out to be a very bad idea :(

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

If it was grey with 17" 5-spokes, it would be £1000 ;)

Richard

Reply to
RichardK