If you ever wanted to get your car vandalised

These guys can sell you the perfect car.

LOL. Wonder if ex plod cars get new reg numbers when sold on, or get sold a long way from home.

Reply to
Elder

Police cars are vandalised quite enough by policemen driving into things as it is.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Accompanied by the sound of a chisel on slate Elder, managed to produce the following words of wisdom

I had an ex-Merseyside Police Escort RS2000. XEM 649W.

The older scallies loved it because they "took chase from that, la" and the Plod remembered it very fondly so it could turn a potential speeding ticket into a conversation instead. I went to Merseyside Police's traffic HQ in it once and within 2 minutes of it being in the car park there were 10 or 15 of the older TrafPlod all wandering around it fondly. It led my to buy another RS2000 off one of the coppers' brother.

Reply to
Pete M