This weeks TG

When he rolled that Van, I almost died I laughed that hard...

Reply to
DanTXD

Ditto :)

The Noble was rather nice!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Those Rascal / Supercarry / Daihatsu vans are absolutely lethal.

Iceland had some on trial with a fridge box on the back (ie. a proper, demountable fridge box), but sent 'em back after the 2nd one had been rolled on a roundabout.

Reply to
SteveH

I said something to Charlie to the effect of, "it's obvious, he'll roll it," then the point was proved. We had one as a milk van and it was all too easy to punt it onto two wheels.

Reply to
DervMan

I want me a brush painted Satin black Sootie van as low as it can get (bet they are leaf springs aren't they) and the back filled with speakers (make the whole back one big sub box), then drive round the local chav esate playing Ministry as loud as I can, with a PA wired in, and regularly should "How the f*ck do you like it?" at 3AM.

Reply to
Elder

I actually, literally, physically, fell off my chair.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

We'll film that, from a distance.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Just before he rolled that van, I said "FFS, why haven't they rolled a van yet?"

I like that new Transit, though.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

I looked away, missed it. Will need to catch the stream online.

Reply to
Elder

A Sootie van is hardly 'Jesus Built My Hotrod' lol

Reply to
Abo

Yup, nearly PMSL at that one.

I thought the new Noble reminded me a bit of an NSX by the way...

Reply to
Abo

Interesting I thought it looked like an American attempt as a supercar.

Reply to
Depresion

But it would be fun. I mean really fun. "It's a love affair, just me and my sootie van".

Reply to
Elder

Which isn't a bad thing. I'd love a Noble if the Mrs would let me have one. Sadly I think I'm booked in for "safe" cars from now on, although she did mumble approvingly when I looked at a Mercedes S600, I ummm forgot to mention that the number indicated cc and the presence of a V12.

Reply to
Steve Firth

:-P

Hmm well one of them is 3.0 litres, three cylinders and 50PS.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Wheels?

Reply to
Clive George

Sweet :-)

My new toy is 0.6 litres, ummm, 'some' cylinders (not quite sure how many...) and 95.4bhp apparently :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

No, it doesn't have them, well it does, sort of lots of them but they don't touch the ground, ever.

It's a Fiat 355C (Montagna) if that helps.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Thought so..

tee hee.

Reply to
Clive George

"Vamp" wrote in news:oemdnS2ALYS4HE snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net:

I keep seeing a pink car and a Barbie Doll

Reply to
Tunku