Introducing a new product: distributor-converter for HONDA

Features: Driect Spark Discharge on the plug. Twin spark for each cylinder cycle. Torque improvement:same A/F ratio can build more torque. Fuel efficient:same engine condition, same A/F ration can burn more. Fuel saving:can build same torque with leaner A/F ratio.

For HONDA old cars, converter for distributor, become direct fire to spark plug. No ECU change requirement. A controller do all the jobs. All parts are made in/shipped from Taiwan.

Watch the YouTube video, and you will understand. B16A DSD-2

?v=RL9-UXpMaYI
H22A DSD-2
?v=f67ydDK8Ryc Installation accessories for some SOHC engine models also available. Contact me with email snipped-for-privacy@car-hacker.com if you are interested. Sales, redistributors, brokers, group buy are also welcome.

Reply to
simon

Not unless there is unburned fuel washing about in hondas very efficient combustion chamber it cant. And typically well over 99 percent is burned by almost all engines already as almost zero unburned hydrocarbons already shows.

But typically there is no more to burn...

Twin spark can speed the slow "lean" burn by having two flame fronts so its theoretically possible but highly suspect with very tiny marginal possible gains as long as the engine is leaned very very slightly. But that could cause Nitrogen oxides emissions issues and heat damage to valve seats/valves.

With no net power / economy or emission gain

So they are going to run your car lean and keep the power good by fitting twin plugs? I dont get it. Unless its free and fitted for about 20 quid you will never see any benefit.

I didnt watch the vids since I hate tiny fuzzy utube vids.

Bored. Burgerman.

Reply to
Burgerman