New Distributor

Has anyone used the new Dave T-bow Distributor? looks like a nice piece. If you want to spend that much, I think the gas savings may be worth the price.

Bob Whiten Wagonmaster

Wagonmaster

I have two and it is a sweet piece indeed... Jeff

"Wag> Has anyone used the new Dave T-bow Distributor? looks like a nice piece.

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I have one also. It works very nicely, but I got no mileage increase.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

I'm happy with the two I have . One is in daily service. Don't think that you'll notice much gas savings unless whatever you are replacing is junk.

Jack

Reply to
jack767

I have one in my 64 Daytona Convertible. It is sweet but no great increase in milage. But is sure runs nice and starts quickly, almost before you turn the key.

Geno

64 R2 Avanti

64 Daytona Convertible

Reply to
jeep4cyl

No savings in gas milage inless the points aren't kept adjusted and the timing adjusted accordinly.

Stable timing is stable timing.

Now if you have been using a junk dist. with badly adjusted points.....sure you'll get better milage....so would freshining up the old distributor!

It is a nice way to get fresh new parts into an old beast though!

Mike

Reply to
Mike