Iron poisoning / siderosis / diabetes

Seems iron poisoning / siderosis is WELL KNOWN to cause .. diabetes. >

> > > Diabetes mellitus resulting from pancreatic siderosis may also occur. > > > >
> Who loves ya. > Tom > Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
Man Is A Herbivore!>
DEAD PEOPLE WALKING>

Tom,

Why isn't diabetes on the decline given that most people are no longer cooking with cast iron skillets? When I was young, the cast iron skillet was one of the most common household cooking devices, and diabetes was not anywhere near what it is today.

Reply to
·Uncle Enrico

It most likely has to do with the ability to PROPERLY utilize the carbohydrates ..

It probably has to do sort of with the 'Atkins' .. effect .. in that one cannot HAVE 'refined' carbohydrates DUE TO their ability to be EASILY turned to sugar at a very high fast rate ..

The iron was ALWAYS .. there .. just not manifesting DUE TO the LACK of .. as many .. refined carbohydrates.

Who loves ya. Tom Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
Is A Herbivore!
PEOPLE WALKING

·aolcom