it's a boy

Hope Cilla reads your post Rach. Might stop her from being so Clucky. :-)

Reply to
Dingo

Rule #1, always keep "it" covered when changing a diaper, unless you're good like I am. Grandma's couch got squirted one time when mine was about 6 months old. My daughter damn near had a laughing, silly fit! hehe Grandma didn't think it was that funny though... ;)

***
Reply to
Peachy

it's worn off, and now I fee like shit ;(

Reply to
dojj

I've been warned :) they say the first few days are the worst because it's got so much pent up poo and stuff built up inside, he's definitely letting it go with vengeance :)

Reply to
dojj

thats why it's cost me so much in the first place :(

:)

Reply to
dojj

that's what I keep telling everyone mother and baby do all the hard work while father stands around looking like a spare prick at a wedding the staff were climbing all over me because I was getting in the way :)

Reply to
dojj

i didn't know you'd also had a baby recently :)

cheers :)

Reply to
dojj

the first night has already got her in bits i might go and rescue her in a bit :)

Reply to
dojj

cheers mate, only time will tell if he's a keeper ;)

Reply to
dojj

It is not an "it" any more ;o)

Reply to
Dontcha

It must give you so much pleasure to torment me from ½ a world away. :-P

Reply to
Dingo

Forgot to ask if you know who the father is yet? ; )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Congratulations.

They're fun. Don't take the laying still now as an indicator of a lack of running about and general ability to create chaos later.

David

Reply to
David Lane

he's an "it" until he gets a name on the birth certificate ;)

Reply to
dojj

You don't have to wait until the name is on the birth certificate you know ;o)

It = a nonhuman entity; an animate being whose sex is unspecified, unknown, or irrelevant. Know any good psychologists ;o)

Reply to
Yeh But No But

Hope you got him his first recaro with 6 point harness. get him into the habit from the start. Quality, taste, style and safety.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

My son has a 5 point harness in his child seat. It's awesome. Super comfy. I always put it on the passenger for the following reasons:- When putting kid in car with armful of teddies etc. it's better to do it on the footpath side rather than the road side with cars whizzing by. Better weight distribution for the car wife + baby = my weight Easier to look in the mirror see if they are choking to death or just chewing their own fingers.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

commiserations ;-)

Reply to
Bigus

lol Mine used to Quiet down to Meatloaf (fave CD I had in the car when her mum was preg) so I got it right.. and she still has (in my opinion) good taste in music!!

well apart from McFly and stuff.. but My chemical Romance, the Rasmus, Meatloaf, Sweet, etc etc etc all feature in her "taste" too so that's all good!!

Loopy

Reply to
loopy livernose

I reckon his first car'll have a V6 dropped in to replace the pedals :o)

Congratulations dojj!

Reply to
Carl Bowman