It's been so long since I hade to wear a tie

that I had almost forgotten how to put one on. I'll be down in a few minutes.

Reply to
Depresion

Dam that was supposed to be an e-mail, I'm a bit distracted.

Reply to
Depresion

We are still waiting down here. Will you hurry up..... >)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

heheh

Reply to
Theo

I suggest a seperate newsreader and email client, altho i do find it quite funny :)

-- Chet

Chet

You're e-mailing someone downstairs ?

Dude, that's really fk'ing lazy :)

Reply to
Lordy

Full windsor I hope ...?

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

No down the bank, unfortunately non driving family members that I have spent the day ferrying around the funeral & wake. It's why I haven't been my normal cheery self for the past couple of weeks as well.

Reply to
Depresion

Your 'normal cheery self' ? Mate, even your username is "depresion" ffs :)

Any reason why it's spelt wrong btw ?

Reply to
Lordy

When I first signed up with an ISP I was limited to a 9 letter user name having used it for a couple of years I decided to stick with it.

Reply to
Depresion