jap mega van thingy

madness, check out the q and a, very bottom question...

Reply to
Theo

guh - I just threw up my lunch... The tail on that thing!!

The seller seems to be a bit of a c*ut, by the looks of the comments towards the bottom of the blurb... Still, =A35k isn't too astronomical.

Nick

Reply to
NickD

Seems to be attracting a lot of old people as well for some curious reason.

Reply to
Lordy.UK