Just spoke to Fishman

He's living around the corner from me and is looking at buying a campervan. He sounds like he is having fun over here. We are going to catch up for a beer in the near future. Shows what a small world it can be.

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Wondered how long it would take to wash up there ;)

Reply to
Elder

Is that Fishboy grown up or another fishy person?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Fishman who used to run arround in various Themas Turbos, Nom's old Rover 600T and also had a P6 Rover 2000 in piss yella.

Reply to
Elder

Oh righto, different to rotary engine lover Fishboy.

Reply to
Steve Firth

lived in Lymm, and worked in Wilmslow, and drove a =A350 micra while=20 getting sorted for a new motor then went off arround the world.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Elder