Lexus Lights???

Could anyone please tell me if impreza rear lexus lights are available for the 5 door hatchback (1998). We supply a large range of lighting but cant trace any of these at all. Would love to know for certain as we have just brought one of these to play in. Many Thanks Chris & Carol

Auto-Cruise

Auto-Cruise

really £7.50! what a bargin! do you do some under car neons too in blue? and some in car neons in blue?

what about some lexus style lights on my MR2 to really f*ck it up ;)

subtle :)

Reply to
Vamp

K3wL, can you also do stainless baked bean cans that replace the last six inches of the tail pipe of a Nova?

Reply to
Steve Firth

don't worry, now it definately was.....

Reply to
Theo

I recommend you go down your local Toyota/Lexus dealer and get some Lexus light clusters, you might need to modify your car's bodywork slightly to make them fit.

You might want to pick up some Lexus badges as well to further the effect.

Reply to
Mark W

oooh yeah - and get some gold alloys to go with them, then start wearing some bling, dealing some shit....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Mark W waffled on in a quite bewildering manner to produce...

Might as well just pick up the Lexus.

Pete M

Reply to
Pete M

Funny that Lexus owners up and down the UK aren't fitting Saxo lookalike light clusters to their cars.

Reply to
Mark W

No, it means lights with clear plastic...

Get it right man!!

I always new them as Altezzas as the forums I used to read called it that as the IS200 was called an Altezza everywhere else.

Strange name.

So vamp, when are you getting your's?

Reply to
Andy R