Lexus IS300 LED lights?

Hi all, Where in gods name can I get some LED lights that fit the standard plug of the lexus dash cluster and key ring lighting. I bought 2 for 20.00 from lextasy.com. They are now asking 35.00 for 2! NO way! Please someone tell me where to get these LED bulbs and at a reasonable price.

DVD Navigation. Anyone know of a lexus salvage yard. I want to take the DVD nav out of a dead IS300. Even if I can get the screen assembly I will just run a DVD player to it. I need your help guys. I need to learn the secret spots for the good stuff. Thanks all. NEW LEXUS OWNER woo hoo! GIO

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Gio9