Life on Mars

Well, that was odd.

All coming together for the big finale, though.

Reply to
SteveH

Agreed, but "ticks all the right boxes" and "public relations" seemed too

21st century.

Probably.

Reply to
David Lane

I think that was the point.

It's almost as if Morgan was sent from the future for some reason.

Definitely. And Gene Hunt holds all the answers, I reckon.

Reply to
SteveH

Well that was the point. I said to Rachel early on that I'd seen Morgan as Sam's doctor, or heard him on the phone or something.

Reply to
Abo

Yup, isn't he the voice on the phone at Hyde? - which is why he wasn't there when Sam phoned in tonight's episode.

There was also a flash of Morgan in one of the flashbacks to the current day Sam had in, I think, episode 5.

On a related note, the missus is buying me both boxsets for my birthday next week. :-)

Reply to
SteveH

His is the male voice that always talks to Sam through the radio/TV and telephone.

I didn't notice immediatley until he is off camera and Sam has his back turned. Then you realise it is the same voice.

Reply to
Elder

I'm hoping they're going to do both series in one box for Chrimbo ;)

Reply to
Abo

Hmm, my birthday is in May...

Reply to
Abo

If you buy both together from Amazon, they're only £42.96 rather than £79.99.

Reply to
SteveH

Both boxsets for =A333 delivered from Play in today's bank holiday sale...

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Bollocks.

Reply to
SteveH

Heh.

There does seem to be a glut of ridiculously cheap TV Boxsets around at=20 the moment, with even the traditionally expensive establishments=20 declaring open warfare as well. Just picked up House S2 for a tenner=20 delivered from HMV of all places.

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Cancelled the Amazon order and ordered from Play.

Reply to
SteveH