LOL, Photochop playing

I'm only a lowly web coder, so my Photochopping in photoshop isn't exactly great.

how about a Volvo Slamazon T5-R estate.

Converted from 5 to 3 door, mirror chrome yellow with racing towbar and T5-R wheels.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

that's just wrong mate!

Reply to
Vamp

Why? Just a slightly different approach to the surf wagon and the Ledsled, with a performance motor and running gear under an older shell.

That is a proper hotrod that is. Volvo Amazons are very wicked motors.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Drop a blown hemi in the back with the scoop for the super charger sticking out the roof. Tough.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Nah was thinking Volvo turbo 5pot. Wouldn't have the whine and growl of a blown 8, but it would be cool, 5 pots always sound cool.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Indeed they do :-)

Reply to