Knock Indicator

Hello,

For those of you who like to push the envelope we have an add on knock indicator. It piggy backs on you existing knock sensor or you can install a dedicated sensor. The unit has an internal bandpass filter that passes theknock frequency which when detected triggers an ultra bright LED for every knock event. There is also a version that has logic output for ECUs that are capable of knock control.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see:

Boris740

I was losing interest until you mentioned the ultra bright LEDs. What colours do they come in?

Reply to
Mark W

Blue and red, clear lens, narrow angle.

Reply to