Lorry Drivers Please Service Your Vehicles!

No they don't.

Reply to
Conor

Yes they do. 20 rather than 31 per 100 million vkm. Table 42 of

Nick Finnigan

There's a complete turnaround. Maybe its because there's not as many on the roads now.

Reply to
Conor

People like me? What, holders of C+E licences? Or, ex-drivers? Or, human beings? What particular category are you putting me in for the purposes of your self-delusion?

Yes I did, and no I didn't.

hth

Reply to
vulgarandmischevious

It has always been the case in all the years I've been responding to claims that HGV drivers have the lowest accident rate.

Reply to
Nick Finnigan

That's all you are, a holder.. Or, ex-drivers?

3 years hardly qualifies you.
Reply to
Conor

That's nice for you.

Reply to
Conor

Having done something for three years without doubt qulifies one to be an "ex" of whatever it was. But you continue with your self-delusion if you want. I don't give a f*ck.

Reply to
vulgarandmischevious

You're not very bright, are you?

Reply to
vulgarandmischevious

Not when employers want 2 years experience.

Reply to
Conor

Considerably brighter than you.

Reply to
Conor

What a great retort. Only someone with a IQ of 180+ could come up with that.

Reply to
vulgarandmischevious

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Harry Bloomfield saying something like:

The grandiose claims for d/c brakes were certainly a lot of c*ck. I've twice had dual-circuit brakes fail on me and the brakes went totally awol. No amount of pumping did any good. The second circuit simply didn't bloody work.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Me too. Rear brakes failed on my (auto) Camaro. Came to a set of traffic lights in the wet. Car slowed, the fronts locked up and just carried on pushing through the lights.

Reply to
Terminal Crazy