Lotus Carlton

What's a mortgage?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Something we don't have either.

Or a house, but that's just a detail, surely? :-)

Reply to
DervMan

You still have a mortgage?

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Yes, because we chose to live somewhere nice rather than the depths of the frozen north.....

Reply to
SteveH

But you've previously lived in Milton Keynes, haven't you?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Means to an end. Made a killing on that house..... if we'd moved to a newbuild just outside Merthyr the mortgage would have been a thing of the past, however, the premium for living in the Cardiff 'commuter belt' is well worth paying.

Reply to
SteveH

Oh, I thought you lived in Wales...

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Clutches can be got - 3k

Reply to
Chet

:-o

There was something that couldn't be got though, wasn't there ? Like front discs, or the exhaust or something ??

Reply to
Nom