Maybe i should check my brakes myself...

Knew the 405 needed new rear shoes, fair enough, its 95k old and they've probly never been done. Turns out the 6-9 month old Green Stuffs were shagged out on the front, as were the front discs, which were warped and pitted. Oops :) I had noticed my brakes had gone s**te. The pattern Ferodo's are on now, wonder how long they'll last....on new discs :)

Reply to
Dan405

Correction, the green stuff lasted about a year and a week :)

Reply to
Dan405

That nothing, i got me a set of £3.50 pads off ebay at the weekend. Bring it on...

Carl (saving money to get a new place to live)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Blast and I just paid £60 for a set of disks and pads (all 4 corners) for a new mini.

Reply to
Depresion

HA HA :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

thats probably not a bad price for a pair of disks and all the pads. I bet they weren't BMW prices.

--=20 The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

MeatballTurbo

thats probably not a bad price for a pair of disks and all the pads. I bet they weren't BMW prices.

No 4 disks and pads, add them to the 3 sets of spare tyres we got through ebay and we have all most all the parts that aren't covered by the TLC pack that are lightly to need servicing before that ends.

Reply to
Depresion