micra

OK. Just a certain large insurance company used to have an office on the outskirt of wilmslow.

What business are you in mate?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

DanTXD

I havn't done this in term time.

And get dirty? Pah, whatever ;)

That sounds like effort...

I couldn't be arsed to fill in the forms for this.

Assuming you're talking Student Loan repayments, they are such a small percentage i can't see it being a problem.

I'll live at home till i can afford not to.

See above.

Not necessarily. I've earned most money this year from my room than i have going into the office to work over summer. Not that the two are connected.

This is all I do in summer :)

I wouldn't be freelancing in the same field.

I have mates at home as well :)

Warrenty :D

Pff, i don't DO smart :)

Why can't i go during the week with my mates?

Again, i'll live at home till i find my feet :)

Well, i'm indifferent, i have no choice, its part pf growing up. On the other hand, i might just do a masters and a PHD.

That would make it far easier.

Reply to
DanTXD

Yeah, but i like doing that, and if you wanna save money then its a great way to do. If you dont wanna do but wanna save money, you'll have to decide which is more important!

Luckily I can borrow others cars or get lifts, but its never come to that yet.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

What do you do if your garage can't fix the car straight away?

My head gasket went on Sunday, I need the car to get to work, there's absolutely no other realistic way to get there. I could have had it fixed on Thursday at a garage I trust and taken 4 days off work, or fix it myself and just take monday morning off which also saved me about £300.

James

Reply to
James Grabowski

You wouldn't get our 2 bed back to back town centre terrace for much less than twice that these days, in Warrington.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Maybe he has, but he is right, when I was in my late teams/early twenties, every bird I went out with was older. Oldest was when I was

  1. She was a 39 year old divorcee bank manager, with a brandspanking new T-Bar MR2, and her own house.

Lasted a couple of months, until she went on holiday to turkey with a mate, met a turk waiter from a previous holiday, came home long enough to tell me where to go, and put her house on the market, then drove the MR2 overland to Turkey where she married him.

Gutted.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Behave.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Er, nothing. I just use the courtesy car he gives me, until mine is sorted. Doesn't really matter how long it takes :)

In that situation, I'd be stuffed - I have no idea whatsoever how to replace my headgasket :)

Reply to
Nom