MMMM i like this!

about what i paid for mine but this is lower miles AND a rev3! so 245bhp rather than 220bhp. shame it's white mine hehe. bargin performance wise IMO!

Reply to
Vamp

rather than 220bhp. shame

Says its a twin turbo? is that right

Reply to
Ronny

Black much better :)

Reply to
DanTXD

I think he is getting confused, more likely a twin entry turbo like mine and Vamp's.

Instead of a 4->1 manifold striaght into the turbo, effectivley the 2 branches of two cylinders go into seperate entries to the turbo flange, then join inside the turbo, so you get a 4->2-> manifold effectively, better for torque and lack of lag.

A lot of people not knowing what they are tlaking about confuse twin entry turbo and twin turbo. But owning a car like that I wouldn't have thought so, unless it is a typo.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar