Mobile DJ

Ray Von:

There's a Youtube link there too

Reply to
Abo

Is it me or is *every* mobile DJ a complete gimp?

Reply to
Doki

Not all of them, there's a sub group who are complete bastards, too. I have a mate who used to do discos. He used a laptop with winamp. He roll up, set up the play-list and them f*ck off some where for a few hours. One time, he got a call to say the computer had crashed, so he talked the barman through rebooting the machine & getting it going again over the phone. He was in the cinema. Legendary.

Reply to
conkersack