Muscle cars

Which 'bright' idea(s) would that be then?

Reply to
Remus
[...]

I know just enough to phear VR6 valve gear before seeing it. :)

Funky manifolds?

Big Blue Boxes with fat power cables is my guess.

All fairly straight forward, even the 3s once you've decided on the crank layout...

V motors with an odd number of cylinders are a scary concept.

I think the proliferation of "interesting" layouts - Audi I5 and beyond

- is down to cheap(ish) computing power.

...doesn't explain radials and some of Napier's odder things tho'.

Alistair J Murray

Is the "LITTLE ONE's" lime green Dodge C still for sale? ISTR it was about 3x what's suggested.

What do old Bristol's go for?

Jensen Interceptor?

Auto Trader has

BENTLEY Mulsanne Turbo's going from £8K Turbo R from £8.5K

JAGUAR XJ R 4.0 LTR Sport around £6K.

This ones still white, anyone got a can of pink paint and a roller?

1968 CADILLAC Deville Convertible, 7.2 litre, V8, Auto, very clean, interior needs TLC, usable classic, Tax & MOT, body & mechanics clean. £5,995. STANWICK GARAGE Tel: (01933) 622885 or (07709) 680095 Price: £5,995 Not really muscle thou.

Camaro's start at a bit over £2K, can't think why :-) Vetts around £5K.

1966 PONTIAC TEMPEST LE MANS £6,995
to go MOT till 04-2006, 326 V8 and LPG.
Reply to
Peter Hill