Finding '99 Mustang 35th anniversary in Kelly Blue Book?

How can I search kelly blue book to see the value of a 35th anniversary '99 Mustang ? It's a coupe but that's all I know about it. KBB doesn't have an option where I can choose this model car. The car's red, it's a coupe, and it's being sold for $7,000.

Thanks for the info.

Reply to
JIm

According to Ford, 4,628 35th Anniversary Edition 1999 Ford Mustang GTs were produced so there probably isn't going to be much in the way of blue book for that specific model. Basically, most people won't pay much extra for the 35th Ed right now because none of the 99 and later Mustangs are old enough to be "collectors". Maybe in another 20 years it will have a meaningful extra value. For right now I'd figure the premium will be from near zero to $1500 depending on how much the current owner thought he car was "special" and depending on how much the shopper wants to get the 35th Ed rather then the regular GT. I think the cost of the package new was around 3K. To me it's worth something on a used car but how much is, like I said, going to depend on the seller and buyer.

-- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable, PIAA Driving lights.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher