My Number One Most Annoying Investment Moment

Thanks for the consolation. It is my number one most Annoying moment, not my number one most Tragic. The loss is about 10%--and probably limited to that, since that's the set price of the buyout. It is just

*really* annoying, particularly because illegal insider trading was a factor.
Reply to
·Ben Sharvy Ben

Do you realize you have done the equivalent of buying Puts and selling Calls?

arthur

----- >Thanks for the consolation. It is my number one most Annoying moment,

. . support SPAM - fools use real email addresses in public forums.

Reply to
·Arthur