MyLondoners.co.uk and Easymaintain.com now affiliates

Hi all it's me again lol. For those who didn't got the news, i just wanted to share with you this website which i find great. I can get all the news i need onto 1 single place and my brother even found a job from it. Looks like it pulls the latest Jobs around London. You can even submit your website Free but seems that for the frontpage, you need to pay :-( Cheap ringtones (sexy ringtones as well!) and java games to download also available!! Easymaintain brings you all the latests tips and tricks to maintain your household, and saves you 1000 of pounds, by giving you detailed guidance for your home repairs. Quite cool and was rated if i remember in the Mirror.co.uk or another newspaper as in the top 10 local websites for London just under easymaintain.com. Anyway, up to u to judge but i find it nice. xx

Reply to
malika porter