Awaiting Pat and Alex

Please do your best to rub it in. The Republicans deserve it.

Reply to
DEEPNHOCK

The past Pat/Alex/Barry "debates" pale in to insignificance compared to some other NGs re political "chat". Take a look at the several threads running on rec.outdoors.rv-travel. Look especially at anything posted by Will (signature line is "Will - The self-appointed Curmudgeon of Sill Hill"). Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Boy, are you on the spot as regards the RV group!

Some of the flames there were pure oxy-acetylene in heat index..

OTOH, I have a view that the congress will change drastically in 2010 much like 1994.

For now, I'm just gonna sit back and watch the show!

Best Regards to everyone!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

The kitchen might be too hot here... Let 'em rest secure in the SDC forum. Who sez censorship is all bad???

And, you're right. The rebubs made their own bed.

Just relax, go to the re-hydration shack and chill...

JT

DEEPNHOCK wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I love Ann Coulter. She's the female Stephen Colbert, only funnier.

Reply to
Hank

You may find this strange but I also enjoy (for the most part) the rantings of Camille Paglia, (Drudge often provides the link), especially when she rips the Democrats even though she's a libera. She's usually dead nutz on...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I haven't been able to post here since about July. Some stupid new thing with Verizon. They only want to let you post to the Big-8 Newsgroup hierarchies. I'll try this through Google groups. But I have mostly moved on. I rarely post to the SDC site. It seems nice, I just have less time. Pat did a great job with his reply to this thread. I haven't been able to reach him by email, so it is great to see he is still around. I took keep all the baloney email from those who swallowed all the right wing lies. I kept Snopes busy with all the rebuttals. The funniest one by far was the fools who believed and passed on email that claimed Obama was mostly Arab with very little African blood. I guess some people just were so scared they would believe anything even when their own eyes should have told them the truth. AlexM

Reply to
plymouth47075