Nearly modified the 9-3...

...thanks to a diesel spill and me sniffing the air vent rather than paying attention to where the front of the car was washing out to!

Reply to
DervMan

oops... how did you recover?

Reply to
Abo

A dose of the foot brake and what felt like the other lane, but was probably only about half of it; something about Saabs, they understeer until they don't. None of this loose-rear end stuff that I used to enjoy / fear in the Ka!

Still, it's taught me not to ponder the meaning of life when getting home and to concentrate on the driving!

Reply to
DervMan

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Woman hit by bus in Hull..?

Reply to
DervMan

"Woman hit by bus"?

Reply to
Clive George

wrong link - try

Tim S Kemp

Narrow lane 10ft wide 106.

Peter Hill

There seems to be a lot of it around at the mo. Wasn't helped by light drizzle today that just slicked it up and didn't wash it away. Having a link rod missing on rear ARB since Sunday hasn't helped at all. Broke a 2nd link getting them off a scrap car.

Reply to
Peter Hill

Is that the next "New Ka" advert?

Reply to