New (and old) wheels

I've just got the standard 16"s on, 205/55 R16. Four Nankangs (Yokohama owned company) set me back 45 quid a corner

I've just parted with £180, so it would piss me off as well slightly if you did name a price I was happy with :)

M1 Junc 28, just over 100 miles away from Oxford.

Thinking about going down to Silverstone for the AutoCar Sideways Challenge in a fortnight (spectator tho, not participant. Not sure a big FWD Rover would be the ideal candidate, heh), that's 80 miles in the right direction...

Reply to
Lordy

Nope, my numberplate says Lordy on it and has a Quake3 symbol (sad, but true :)

Whereabouts are you then (I'm in Ashfield) ?

Reply to
Lordy

Occasionally in the wonderful market town of Mansfield :P. Quake 1 is better than Quake 3 IMO. Though Q3 is close.

Reply to
Doki

Must be a bit dangerous when you step out of your front door every morning ;-)

Aye, Silverstone is not far.. mind you, 100 miles in a Ti is only about 45 minutes ;p

Here's the pics anyway:

They are a bit large but otherwise you wouldn't be able to see things properly.

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

Sorry to but in and maybe ruin a sale - but hasn't it already been asscertained they're off the wrong offset for the Ti?

Reply to
Dan405

Yes, but I'm working on the basis that his car is lowered, mine isn't (his slight scraping was only on one side iirc). I'd want to check that before buying by fitting them anyways :)

Reply to
Lordy

Lordy, you'll probably get away with the ET35. Mine are ET40, and I've had no problems with my 215 tyres.

Reply to
Nom