New Hatch

[...]

...but have you driven a 10yo M3 yet?

That's what the OP should probably get.

I think an ALPINA B3 might suit you better though... :)

Alistair J Murray

I was tagging along with a relative when he very nearly bought an E36 M3. The dealer was a little too honest about the likely cost and frequency of servicing and frightened him off. He bought a 328Ci instead which, to be fair, was a better car for him.

Reply to
Steve Walker

Heh. I think people were probably thinking along the lines of an E30, rather than an E36. Obviously a fair bit older than 10 years old now though, mind.

Reply to
AstraVanMan