Nice little run

First time out in the 75 for months. Didn't go far, or fast, but took it up into the local forest and did the 'forest drive'.

We live in such a lovely part of the world, and have only just scratched the surface of what's around locally.

Anyway, here's a few pics:

SteveH

Nice shot of the erm car

Reply to
Oliver Gunnell

Was it cold out? ;)

Reply to
spam

Reply to
DanTXD

lol :)

I don't like 75's but that is mint.

Reply to
REMUS

That is a bloody nice road, and I do like the car. It is looking good.

Now get every part waxoiled.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

*splutter*

Isn't the internet a wonderful thing.... I somehow doubt you'd say that to me in person.....

Reply to
SteveH

Nah, in person he'd be able to say to her ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Oooh, good plan.

It's always fun seeing grown men cry as they're loaded into the back of an ambulance :-P

Reply to
SteveH

I hope you didn't pay for that plate when you got it.

It was given away for free in July 1991 in N. Ireland ('cos I had MIW 3518)

David

Reply to
David Lane

It was on the car when I bought it.

Seems the car originated in the Republic, as it was manufactured in

1991, but only registered with the DVLA in 1993. But I do know it came over the Irish Sea.
Reply to
SteveH

Hehehe

Reply to
spam

Woah, touchy....And no, If I didn't know you I wouldn't say that to you in person. That would be very rude. But, the internet allows us to make these little jokes.

Reply to
spam

From being poked in the eye?! ;)

Reply to
spam

Well to be fair it was hardly massively offensive :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Heh.... come here and say that.... you obviously haven't heard about her right hook :-)

Reply to
SteveH

A weak spot perhaps?

;)

Reply to
REMUS

Heheheh :)

Reply to
spam

I'm not joking, either, UKRM have witnessed the devastation she can cause with that.

Reply to
SteveH

Cool, tell me more!

Reply to