Nit picking topic.

After the "character" discussion and years of experience in here I know we can pick faults with everything as there's no such thing as a perfect car so lets get to work on almost anything.

S2000, massively dull inside, the dash in a Jazz is better it's just a lump of dull grey cheap plastic.

Rules one car per post. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

In news:4662abcc$0$8728$ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net, Depresion wittered on forthwith;

Bentley Turbo R. Electric seat switches feel cheap.

Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:f3ugoq$kt1$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org...

Jag XJ8. Same window switches as my 1993 Mondeo had. Very disappointing.

Reply to
Doki

Saab 9000 Auto

Hunts between 2nd and 3rd gears at 30ish mph.

Just stay in "£%$ 2nd and be done with it !!

(I know, you can hold it in 2nd, but you shouldn't have to).

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

S2000, massively dull and wanky engine.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Series 1/2 Range Rover Vogue. £30k car with the door handles off a Morris Ital/Austin Allaggro.

Reply to
Conor

Subarus. Shit. I assume we're just making up comedy bollocks now yea :-) ?

Reply to
Iridium

Noble M12 - Mk1 Mondeo rear lights - ew.

Reply to
Iridium

He does have a point with the S2000. It's all a bit peaky. I know what the pro-VTEC arguments are, but it doesn't work anywhere near as well as a small turbo.

As for Subarus..... I used to like them, but they've lost their way with the styling in recent years.

Facelifted MkI Imprezas look the bollocks, even now.

Reply to
SteveH

Well the Impreza steering is.

Reply to
Depresion

LR Discovery: Not enough leg room.

Reply to
conkersack

Vauxhall Omega: Not enough leg room.

Reply to
conkersack

Buick Rendezvous: Not enough leg room.

Reply to
conkersack

Mercedes C Class: Not enough leg room.

Reply to
conkersack

BMW 5 series: Not enough leg room.

Reply to
conkersack

Me: Maybe too much leg.

Reply to
conkersack

Ford Ka. Obviously has a very high centre of gravity.

Reply to
Doki

Perhaps not but I certainly wouldn't class it as a defining moment, put it that way. Poor engineering, lacking in low down torque, drinks humungous amounts of petrol, etc.

Nope, very serious. You know how I feel about VTEC...

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Bitchy :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Post of the week ya long legged bastard. : )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston