Nurburgring.

Turbo'd straight 5s? V8s in understeering machines of the highest 'Sweeney' calibre? IOE 6 pots?

I might be buying another German Mk2 Escort in the next week or so, one that's not so rare or valuable. Unfortunately, it's about 100 miles from Denmark...

Reply to
Pete M

Annexe it using Blitzkreig.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Hehehe. They'd probably even allow Prii, it has the best centre armrest in its class.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Well, if a NA 306D is allowed....

P.S. Jock says you're "quick".

This is a real compliment y'know.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Mk2 Eccy on the 'ring could be a giggle! Am I to understand this is a nice restoration though? Personally I'd rather take one that's a bit more 'rally' and a bit less concourse though.

I'd like another Mk2! No money for toys at the moment though, my own fault for having so many kids lol

Reply to
Abo