Oi Conor

Is there another Capri loving Conor out there, or have you succumbed to the lure of Retro-rides.

Reply to
Elder

I'm on retro rides but I've only made a few posts there.

Reply to
Conor

Was one of them Ello, Ello, Ello? A couple of days ago, with a pic thread of Capris.

Reply to
Elder

No. Must be someone else.

Reply to
Conor

Oh right, just someone replied "How's the capri project going Conor" But the original poster just used the login name hotwheeler.

Reply to
Elder

Probably, wan't everyone having a laugh about him buying some crappy old Capri! A 3litre or something.

Reply to
Clive