Oil in 2006

It's not just oil.. we're too much in a mid-1970s mindset..

look at customer service.. in the 1980s customer service was king.. now we're back to form letters and slapping extra fees on everything..

The whole mentality is inflationary.. we only got a temporary reprieve because cheap Chinese goods kept inflation artificially down..

Now we pay the piper..

- = - Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian

---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Fooey on GIU,{MS,X}Windows 4 Bimbos] [Cigar smoke belongs in veg food group]

Reply to
·atBioStrategistdotdotcom

good call

Reply to