OT (and Ping SteveH) Shaun White's Snowboarding

Now you've had it a while, what's the verdict?

Reply to
Abo

It's good fun, but I'm more addicted to Wii Fit at the moment.

Reply to
SteveH

I'm just looking for one at the moment. Can't believe it's so difficult to get hold of a reasonably priced one!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Yeah it's mental. I managed to buy one from Dixons online last week! I got one of the last, I checked back a couple of hours after I ordered the website was out of stock...

Reply to
Abo

Working off the Chrimbo calories?

Reply to
Abo

Not really trying to lose weight. I know I'm a fair bit over, but I always have been. It's more about toning up the muscles I haven't used for a while.

It's really good if you and your partner are doing it - we're competing to get the highest scores.

Reply to
SteveH

try this site.

You can see who has what, when, and how much, and what coupons you can use.

Reply to
Elder

Been looking at those sites for the last few days - they're not always accurate! I actually won a Wii and Wii Fit on Ebay last night, but the seller has screwed me about, which was a pain as it was an amazingly good price. Anyways, bought a bundle from Game now - no Wii Fit but will pick that up seperately in the near future. Got Rayman and the standard stuff to play with in the time being :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

That's our plan - need to loose some tubbyness for the wedding ;)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Yeah, we might go down that route...

Speaking of Wiis, has anyone here managed to successfully softmod theirs?

Reply to
Abo

361m in the ski jump.

Missed *one* fricking ball in the heading.

Reply to
Grant

I've leant a mate's 14 year old our copy of Zelda to let him experiment with the saved game exploit. I'll let you know how it goes.

Reply to
Grant

Cool.

Reply to
Abo

Looks like it:

Grant

Last time I tried that it wasn't much cop - but then I was comparing it to the well sorted XBMC which I've had for a while.

Between that, the Wii and the DVD player that came built into the surround sound I've got too many choices now!

Reply to
PCPaul