OT: Bluetooth Headsets

Just acquired a new (to me!) Sony Ericsson T610 handset.

Now I want a Bluetooth headset. It really needs to be robust *cough* have a good battery life and ideally be compatible with a Sony Ericsson charger (so that would be a Sony Ericsson headset?).

Any personal recommendations of stuff to get or, more importantly, stuff to avoid?

Reply to
DervMan

I've got an HBH-35. Small, vaguely annoying, uses the same charger as the similarly small and annoying T610. Seemed alright otherwise though.

Forget where I left it. Avoiding the mobile phone is one of my favourite hobbies.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

In news:yze3f.92$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe7-gui.ntli.net, DervMan decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

I've got a HBH - something or other. Sony one. Quite good really.

Reply to
Pete M

I'm flogging a few. Very good battery life - 12 hours talk/200 hours stand by. No idea what a T610 charger is like but this one comes with wall and car chargers. Not that you'll need them much with a battery life like that ;)

=A320 to anyone on here if they want one, that's including postage and that's still =A35 cheaper than the identical looking one in Argos.

Reply to
fishman

Hehehe.

Me too, which is why I want a nice headset. If work want me to be contactable, they can pay for a headset - and they can pay for a nice one too.

Reply to
DervMan
£20 to anyone on here if they want one, that's including postage and that's still £5 cheaper than the identical looking one in Argos.

What make and model?

Reply to
DervMan

Generic, model AMB-02 if that helps. Look in your argos catalogue, there it is for =A324.99 (some brand written on the Argos version)

Reply to
fishman

The SE HBH-65 is very light and comfortable. The battery life isn't as good as some others but it charges with a standard SE charger which means you can also charge it with a standard SE cigar lighter charger. So when the juice gets a little low just clip the charger in.

I'm currently using a Plantronics M3000; uncomfortable so I don't keep it on all the time and it's HUGE, but the battery life is good. It's just temporary until the new car arrives and I get my Nokia CK-7W installed...

Reply to